Sunday, April 9, 2017

Last Minute Changes

As the due date for this project fast approaches, I see more and more issues with the way I am presenting my final product.  In order to create the best product possible, there are certain things that I want to change, add, or alter in order to produce the best magazine possible.

The first of these things that I want to change is the cover page, I believe that I should change the font of the cover lines to make the image and different texts appear more cohesive.

Once I do this however, it will lead to some changes within the magazine as well.  I had been working to use as few fonts as possible to provide something that served as a constant throughout the magazine.  Since I will be changing the font of the cover lines, that means I will also have to change the other font.  This fix should be as quick and simple as the last one, so I don't see this being a major issue towards completing my project.

The final thing I need to change is the layout of double page spread.  I had been planning to include a side bar in order to break up text, but I managed to simply forget about it.  I'm not really sure how I managed to lose count of this idea that I had spent so much time deliberating about, but I managed to do it anyway.  I'll need to take a couple more pictures to get the sidebar exactly how I want it, but I'm sure the payoff will be worth it.  

Writing and looking over this blog post has given me the opportunity to see my project as a whole and analyze both its success and its shortcomings.  I can't wait to finally finish this project that I have dedicated so much time to.  I am confident that the final product will be worth all the effort I put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment