Sunday, April 2, 2017

Progress with Pages

I have been working on the magazine since my last post, and also a little before then.  I've been making certain strides towards accomplishing my goal, but there is still a lot of work to get done.  So far, I have been working on my cover page and my table of contents page (because I'm still waiting for Ms. Mason for the double page spread!).  We're not going to talk about that right now, it's a time for progress, not setbacks.  

Out of the two pages I have been working on, I have made more progress on the cover page. This is what I have been doing so far:


I picked the name because it is a synonym for vegetation.  I think I want to add some cover lines, but I will wait until I finish the table of contents page to figure out what my exact stories will be.  

For my table of contents, I have only made some progress.  It obviously still looks like it is in the rudimentary stages of production, but this is what I have for right now:


I've started to create the table of contents by simply writing the title and by putting each of the pictures into a circular format.  I still want to add more circles and to add a different section on the right which will be lined and more rectangular in comparison to the rest of the pages.  

By the next post, I hope to be able to be finished with these two parts of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment