Sunday, April 2, 2017

Magazine in Motion

Since my last post, I have been working on my magazine.  However, the goal I set for myself in my last post was much too large of a goal.  I said that I would be finished with both the cover page and the table of contents.  While I was almost finished with the former, the latter still had a lot of work left to be put into it.  Here is a picture of the finalized cover page:


While I might still add more elements or change some existing ones, this is pretty much the final product for my cover page.  

As for the table of contents page, I realized that I had a lot more things to do then I had originally imagined, just as with the rest of my project.  I  have so far increased the number of pictures and added the smaller stories on the far right.  Because of the little amount of time I have left, and the amount of work left still to do, I will be taking this time to establish a schedule of things to complete over the next week.

By Tuesday, I will be finished with the table of contents, and I will finish writing the story by Wednesday.  Hopefully, Ms. Mason will respond by then, but who really knows. By Thursday, I want to have the the entirety of the magazine completed.  However, I have a lot going on this week and weekend so I'm worried about not finishing or keeping up with this schedule exactly.  Hopefully, everything will turn out okay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment